Thursday, November 3, 2011

From This to That: No Knead Bread

What can I do with my food storage?
You can turn this:
 Into that:
Use the recipe found here.
The M family told me they made this bread three times! Sister M pointed out I had cut off the necessary 1 cup of water in the email I sent out. Make sure you add that! Oh, and in the picture above, I forgot the butter or oil. I'm pretty sure it didn't make it into the bread either, but it still turned out OK. Sister M used pure maple syrup and said it was great (I used molasses, but will definitely try the maple syrup.) The next time, she used brown sugar (1 Tablespoon molasses + 1 cup white sugar.) Then Brother M couldn't believe how easy it was and he made the third loaf!

The batter should be like a thick pancake batter. Here's how mine looked:
I made it in a kitchen aid, the M family used a hand mixer and I have made it with just a wooden spoon before. Super easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment