Saturday, March 6, 2010

Swap! (Except I don't want anything in return!)

Dear Sisters,
I am donating some household things and wanted to offer them to you before I took them to a thrift store!
My neighbor was getting rid of this dresser, which needs a little inside work:
And this little mini vacuum works well (It is only a suction vacuum - no bristles) but I don't need something like that:
I have a baby changing table that I got off of Craig'slist some time ago. It looks just like this except a previous owner tried painting it white and only finished doing one side of it! I have covered the shelves with contact paper in a white/little blue flower pattern.

And some metal shelving bathroom storage that looks similar to this: I also have some women's boots and dress shoes size 9, men's shoes size 11, a double/full sized mattress pad, various media (books, CDs, videos, etc) for kids and adults, new lotions, men's clothing, small toys, "gift items," etc.
Now I have been to a lot of garage sales around town and I can say that my boxes of "stuff" are better than many sales I've been to. So if you are into that kind of thing and you are nearby, come stop in!
I really just wanted to offer these things to my Relief Society sisters first, for free, before they ended up donated! (I'm planning on taking this to the thrift store next Saturday, March 13th.)
Thanks,
Becca Meservy

No comments:

Post a Comment